Horse Plantain Suckers (Sold per sucker for Home Gardeners)
By Nature Touch Farms From Jamaica
FOR HOME GARDENERS - We supply quality Horse plantain suckers that were bred and selected from high-performing sucker-producing parent plants and they are reputed for rapid growth, early fruiting, and high yield potential. Sold per sucker. ISLANDWIDE DELIVERY SERVICE via Knutsford Express.
WHAT IS A PLANTAIN SUCKER?
* A sucker is a lateral shoot that develops from the rhizome and usually emerges close to the parent plant.
* The offered products are high-quality suckers that produce healthy fruits and conversely make cultivation a profitable one for farmers.
* Available suckers include banana, plantain, and pineapple suckers.
* We sell in large quantities and we will be able to supply as much as you demand.
CONSIDERATIONS BEFORE PLANTING PLANTAIN SUCKERS
The planting density is influenced by:
* Size of the mature suckers (larger trees means lower planting density).
* Amount of maintenance you intend to do (higher planting density means higher maintenance, more pruning in particular).
* The soil fertility and if fertilizer will be applied every year.
Things needed for sucker planting
* Narrow digging bar
* Pruning shears or sharp scissors
* Container (optional)
* Potting mix (optional)
Do not plant suckers that are affected by any type of disease or pest problem.
NOTE: If you require more information about planting, growing & production of plantains. Please contact us in the MESSAGE section. We also have a Plantain Crop Care & Nutrition Guide available for sale.
ISLANDWIDE DELIVERY SERVICE via Knutsford Express.
NOTE: All our plantain suckers are dug, cleaned and sold fresh. We do not sell stale plantain suckers. This process (digging & cleaning) can take between 10 -14 days to be complete depending on the weather.
|Shipping Destination||Single Item||Additional Items|
Store Delivery Information
Orders are delivered daily via Knutsford Express or onsite pick up or other delivery arrangements can be made for a fee.
Orders are dispatched between 1 to 3 days after they have been placed.
For each order a Tracking Number is provided to facilitate tracking of your delivery.
Orders can be collected between the hours of 10 am to 5 pm at the nearest Knutsford Express location or at our onsite location.
We do our very best to ensure that everything is perfect with your order and that you are 100% satisfied.
However, we know that sometimes even with our best efforts things can still go wrong.
Therefore, for every order purchased an additional 10% is provided FREE OF COST to replace any faults/damages/spoilage.
This item is yet to be reviewed.