Sweet Corn (3 Doz)
By FarmLinkr Super Store From Jamaica
Locally grown Jamaican Sweet corn ($2200 Per Dozen)
Delivered husk on (to preserve freshness), in small mesh bags
The shipping fee for this item is based on weight and will be calculated once added to your cart and shipping destination has been entered.
Product Delivery Information
This item is only available for delivery in Kingston & St Andrew & Portmore
Store Delivery Information
General Shipping & Delivery Info
• There is a minimum volume that has to be purchased for each order placed. FarmLinkr reserves the right to change this minimum volume from time to time.
• The minimum volume per order may vary with each listing and is usually defined by the weight listed for the item. There is a standard shipping fee of JMD$2500 regardless of delivery location.
• Orders with volumes of 1102.5 lbs (500Kgs) and above will receive Free Shipping!
• Deliveries are currently done on 3 days of the week; Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
• Once an order has been placed, your items will be delivered within three days and either on a Monday, Wednesday or a Friday, depending on when the order was placed. Please bear this in mind when placing orders. For e.g., if your order is placed on a Friday, delivery will be on the following Wednesday. If you place your order on a Tuesday, delivery will be on Friday.
Delivery Times - Ground Provisions
• Ground provisions are items that grow in the ground and require digging to be harvested. These include: Potatoes (Irish and Sweet), Yams, Dasheens, Carrots, Cassava
• Because of the nature of these items, they require extra time for harvesting, which also impacts delivery time frames
• These items therefore require 2 to 3 additional business days for delivery on top of the times stated above. This ensures that when you receive your goods, they will be as fresh as possible
• This means that ground provisions will be delivered within 7 days. Please bear this in mind when placing your orders.
• There is a standard fee of $2500 for delivery per order, regardless of where in Jamaica you are shipping to. From time to time we run promotions that offer free shipping for orders of a certain volume.
• The standard delivery fee will be applied to your cart at checkout.
• Any promotions running at the time you place your order will be clearly stated on the site and during check-out and will be applied to your cart if applicable.
International Orders & Shipping
• We currently do not offer international shipping for orders placed online. If you would like to order items for overseas, please contact us to make separate arrangements
• Given the nature of the items being purchased (perishable), we do not accept returns after 24 hours
• Goods received must be properly inspected at the time of delivery and rejected on spot if not suitable
• Someone therefore needs to be available to receive your delivery
• The delivery personnel will then take the product back to our specified location and make a notation of your concerns.
• We cannot accept goods that were transported by you back to us as the shipping conditions might not be suitable for the goods, which may lead to damages during transit
• A full or partial refund will be provided in the following instances as applicable:
• All of the goods were returned in the same condition in which they were received by you
• Part of the goods were returned in the same condition they were received by you
• We suggest that you take photos at delivery of any issues with the product so that these can be submitted to us along with your refund request
• If either of the two conditions above are met, we will process your refund either in full or part, according to what was returned
This item is yet to be reviewed.
FarmLinkr Super Store
@FarmLinkr, we partner with local farmers to bring you fresh produce of the highest quality, on our easy to use online marketplace. We are passionate about transforming agriculture in Jamaica and with it the livelihoods of our farmers. Join us on this journey; support us: buy online from our platform, and in so doing: support our farmers; transform agriculture. Thank you for your business!