Horse Plantain Suckers (Sold In Batches Of 100 Suckers)
By Nature Touch Farms From Jamaica
We supply quality plantain suckers that were bred and selected from high-performing sucker-producing parent plants and they are reputed for rapid growth, early fruiting, and high yield potential. Sold in batches of 100 plantain suckers. ISLANDWIDE DELIVERY SERVICE can be arranged for your plantain suckers for an additional cost. Please contact us for more information.
WHAT IS A PLANTAIN SUCKER?
* A sucker is a lateral shoot that develops from the rhizome and usually emerges close to the parent plant.
* The offered products are high-quality suckers that produce healthy fruits and conversely make cultivation a profitable one for farmers.
* Available suckers include banana, plantain, and pineapple suckers.
* We sell in large quantities and we will be able to supply as much as you demand.
CONSIDERATIONS BEFORE PLANTING PLANTAIN SUCKERS
If you are planting a larger number of suckers then it makes sense to think carefully and plan the layout of the new field. To do this, you have to take into account: planting density, number of trees, shade trees, the slope of the field, and windbreaks.
Planting density refers to the number of trees you plant in a given area.
The planting density is influenced by:
* Size of the mature suckers (larger trees means lower planting density).
* Amount of maintenance you intend to do (higher planting density means higher maintenance, more pruning in particular).
* The soil fertility and if fertilizer will be applied every year.
Things needed for sucker planting
* Narrow digging bar
* Pruning shears or sharp scissors
* Container (optional)
* Potting mix (optional)
Do not plant suckers that are affected by any type of disease or pest problem.
NOTE: If you require more information about planting, growing & production of plantains. Please contact us in the MESSAGE section. We also have a Plantain Crop Care & Nutrition Guide available for sale.
ISLANDWIDE DELIVERY SERVICE can be arranged for your plantain suckers for an additional cost. Please contact us for more information.
NOTE: All our plantain suckers are dug, cleaned and sold fresh. We do not sell stale plantain suckers. This process (digging & cleaning) can take up to 14 days to be complete depending on the weather.
|Shipping Destination||Single Item||Additional Items|
Product Delivery Information
Available for pick up at Nature Touch Farms.
In checkout section. Please put the following as your delivery address:-
Nature Touch Farms
Store Delivery Information
Orders are delivered daily via Knutsford Express or onsite pick up or other delivery arrangements can be made for a fee.
Orders are dispatched between 1 to 3 days after they have been placed.
For each order a Tracking Number is provided to facilitate tracking of your delivery.
Orders can be collected between the hours of 10 am to 5 pm at the nearest Knutsford Express location or at our onsite location.
We do our very best to ensure that everything is perfect with your order and that you are 100% satisfied.
However, we know that sometimes even with our best efforts things can still go wrong.
Therefore, for every order purchased an additional 10% is provided FREE OF COST to replace any faults/damages/spoilage.
This item is yet to be reviewed.